Get a leg up on fall fashion with these Jessica Simpson boots

Afi Y. Wiggins is a shoe girl.
She has hundreds of pairs of shoes — some in storage, some at home.
“I can’t wait for the day to have a closet that looks like a display room,” said Wiggins, 34, of Birmingham. “I will display all of my beautiful shoes.”
One pair that Wiggins is showing a lot of love right now are her Jessica Simpson Katyia tall leather boots. She first saw them at a Macy’s store while on the east coast. She checked online and found them there, too. They are come in black and brown. Currently, they are $135.20.
“I had been looking for a casual, flat, over-the-knee boot for fall,” she said. The boot “caught my eye because of the zipper being on the outside and the striking contrast of the silver hardware against the black leather.”
She bought them and said she usually wears them with jeans or leggings. She said they can also be worn with skinny jeans, or a denim mini skirt and embellished top.
Next on her list are a pair of booties. She’s partial to a Michael Kors’ pair she saw in a catalog or a Vince Camuto pair she saw online.
“I’m just fascinated by shoes,” she said.